मंगलवार, 31 जनवरी 2012

In a Bid to Take a New Track…

With all the newness in thoughts in this very new year, I was all prepared to take some new ways in the very beginning of this month…

Having celebrated the New Year 2012 with my friends in Delhi, soon I headed for Varanasi. Major part of the first month of the year, I spent with my family in the hometown. Enjoyed the food of home and the breeze of the holy city. Had a small visit of Banaras Hindu University and Assi Ghat with a friend and where remembered those special days of college life and also discussed the present and future aspects of our career.

As always, being at home and travelling the ancient city was a very refreshing experience for me. With loads of energy in mind and body, I came back in the national capital in the second last week of the month. The first thing which I came across after reaching Delhi was the severe cold and I was caught by which on the same day.

This was the time when all what was in my mind was to think about and workout the new possibilities for my career… This was the time to implement some new ideas that I was thinking about for the whole month or even before that… This was the time to explore some new opportunities… This was the time to put myself in some new situations to gain some new experiences… This was the time to find some new paths… This was the time to make myself prepare for a new race… This was the time to run a new way… This was the time to take a new path…

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें