मंगलवार, 30 नवंबर 2010

Life Navigating Us to the Right Path……………..


It’s all about choosing the right path in life. A thought that often stresses me is, if I am moving in the right direction. As soon as this question arises, life appears to present an appropriate answer.

Sometimes, I come across with a lot of options continuously bothering me to make a choice. In this process of selection, the first thing I do is that I discard those alternatives that nowhere suit my style or those ones that are little relevant to my goal. Interestingly or irritably………….many alternatives time and again call me up to pick up some, one, or none from them . That time, things become really tough but at the same moment, life seems to come up with a solution for my unease, certainly with the most suitable and definitely the best solution.

That is all about what happened this month. A plethora of options………..an assortment of anxieties…………..an array of dilemmas………….and a wide range of efforts,….....is what you can say to describe the varied nature of the month for me……. And finally, a new move for my career in shape of a new job……I have joined Contify as Copy editor…...

After all, life is guiding us to the right direction........

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें