शनिवार, 31 जुलाई 2010

The Journey Starts Here……….................


A big dream cannot get realized in a sudden…………… a big dream can materialize only when a set number of phases are crossed upon…………

While some of such phases were concerned in my study days, many are those will be acquainted with me in my career. As time and again I have mentioned, to enter and to qualify the Mass Communication course from BHU was just one objective of my set goal…….a big one…..

Now I find myself able to say that I am put in the phase of getting this next objective which was to start a career and to get transformed from a student to a professional………..from a fresher to an experience holder…….. Having seen the job search episode, I got an appointment letter in my choice of field, none other than Mass Communication. Now, I find myself as a content writer in a website Chums IT Systems Pvt Ltd.

LIFE IS A JOURNEY. I don’t find any better definition for life. But here, I refer journey as a career. Hence, the journey starts here……….

I believe in aiming high. The bigger aim takes more time to be achieved. But this is the way of dreaming by a true dreamer. They dream big and set the goal afar. Meanwhile, they concentrate on the phases which are set and steps to be taken to reach to goal.

As a true dreamer I know, I don’t have to divert from my goal. Every time, I have to make sure that I am looking ahead in the direction of my dream, and I am on the right path. I should not leave any room in remembering it, however my big dream is unforgettable for me.

The journey of life is an opportunity to see dreams and make them a reality……………. That’s why I am Dreaming my Journey and Journeying my Dream continuously…………….

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें