गुरुवार, 25 मार्च 2010

Event for Writing.........Writing for Event..........

Ohhhhh!!! it was a long break from blogging…………..but I am back……..well, after every 10 minutes or so while presenting a TV or Radio program they take a short break…………..then why couldn’t I??? Actually, this is the final moment of our course in the Dept. of Mass Comm., BHU, so pressure of assignments, presentations, tests, dissertation, etc. is inevitable. Pressure is not something which can be escaped from on any and every moment of your life………..but on any and every final moments this pressure becomes more paramount…….

I was looking for some time and mood for writing a blog……….which I got today. But something seems missing…….what is it??? Oh yeah a special event which always inspires me to write. It gives a BREAKING NEWS kind of ingredients to my blogs. But I don’t know why nothing special has happened in BHU for some days…..or may be I didn’t get something special in this period when I was not writing………..what-so-ever it may be……..

Event is not something to search for writing ……….if we are really inking our feelings, that moment becomes an event itself.

To be continued………

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें