शुक्रवार, 29 जनवरी 2010

IT’S SANSKRITI TIME…………………..

For me, the second last week of the month started with Sanskriti and ended too with Sanskriti. On Monday, 18th of Jan, I came to the university with a passionate kind of feeling. Actually, I was going to participate in Sanskriti, The Annual Intra-Faculty Youth Festival of Arts Faculty.

This time I was going to rock the stage with mimicry. I didn’t do much practice…………just conceptualized clearly my idea which was to be performed. Practice is paramount for perfection…….but there was no need to put much effort……….as I generally, perform it occasionally or un-occasionally, for the sake of entertaining friends…………..and after all lion and tiger don’t practice for roaring………...it is God gifted to them. Jocks apart…….I went there and just performed with my heart and got, really, nice response from audience. Result was to be declared on the next day.

Next day, I attended classes and so and so……….then wandering here and there in the department………suddenly my juniors, mostly girls, came to me and said…….sir congratulations……..sir congratulations…………sir congratulations………….. I replied, thanks…………..thanks……..thanks……………but what are you congratulating me for? They were surprised, you don’t know………..you have secured second place in Sanskriti, and are selected for Spandan. They had read this in newspapers. Securing first and second place in Sanskriti was the criteria to be selected for Spandan. Any ways, Spandan, the Inter-Faculty Youth Program, is going to be held in the first week of Februry, 2010.

Well, I was informed, again, by my juniors, Shields and Certificates distribution of Sanskriti was to be done on Saturday, 23rd Jan, the next day, the last day of the week. Then what??????? I reached the venue at the right time and just got it.

Nothing more seems required to write about this week.

But what happened of my selection for Spandan???????

To be continued……………………………….

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें